Letting Sif escape?

1. Does letting sif escape affect the plot later on, or does he just give you a sword and you never see him again?

Is the sword worth betraying 2 different covenants over?

User Info: Yash2k4

Yash2k4 - 5 years ago

1. Okay first note there is no way to spare sif second there are two possible paths for the greatsword by using plus ten broken straight sword or straight sword hilt and then using soul of sif to obtain the "true" greatsword or by using plus ten greatsword (recommended), dagger ,parrying dagger, bandit's knife, demon great machete, zweihander flamberge claymore broad sword to get the "cursed" greatsword. The true and cursed titles are for distinguishing they have the same name in the game only one has 158 atk the cursed one.

User Info: Tarvos_Bane

Tarvos_Bane - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. if you want the trophy for all the weapons then you'll have to do it at some point or another. I killed him so I couldn't say if it's worth it for sure....but like I said, if you want that trophy and sword you'll have to. I don't recommend letting him go on your first play through though.

User Info: Agrieus

Agrieus - 5 years ago 0 1