Question from Yash2k4

Letting Sif escape?

Does letting sif escape affect the plot later on, or does he just give you a sword and you never see him again?

Is the sword worth betraying 2 different covenants over?

Tarvos_Bane answered:

Okay first note there is no way to spare sif second there are two possible paths for the greatsword by using plus ten broken straight sword or straight sword hilt and then using soul of sif to obtain the "true" greatsword or by using plus ten greatsword (recommended), dagger ,parrying dagger, bandit's knife, demon great machete, zweihander flamberge claymore broad sword to get the "cursed" greatsword. The true and cursed titles are for distinguishing they have the same name in the game only one has 158 atk the cursed one.
2 0

Answers

Agrieus answered:

if you want the trophy for all the weapons then you'll have to do it at some point or another. I killed him so I couldn't say if it's worth it for sure....but like I said, if you want that trophy and sword you'll have to. I don't recommend letting him go on your first play through though.
0 1

How to let Great Gray Wolf Sif escape? Answered BananaMonkey7
Seath Bonfire Glitch? Unanswered EpicGuthix13
How do I do Sen's fortress? Unanswered ammuA1
Who wants to help kill crossbreed pricilla? Unanswered Dmxz1156
How do I let the women in the cage go? Unanswered DArkSoulL