Question from ddhcts

What npc's should I kill?

I hit a couple by accident and had to kill them. The guy by the locked gate waiting for the door to open, a lady stuck in a barrel in the depths, and the guy from the mystery key door.

HyralKurohoshi answered:

The only NPC worth while killing would be Knight Lautrec (the Gold Knight) found in the Undead Parish bell tower. He is locked up in a cell. He drops 5 humanities and a Ring of Favor and Protection (HP/Stamina/Weight +20%).

He could either be killed upon meeting him or later on for a mission. Regardless you kill him either way. I don't recommend killing any other NPC's during First play through.
0 0

Answers

darkith answered:

I would not kill anyone that does not attack you first. If you kill Lautrec before he does the things that he does you miss out on getting his armor when you kill him later.
1 0

How to kill Four Kings? Answered CyanIbexe
Did I kill the merchant? Answered ddhcts
Can someone come and help me kill the black dragon? Open lightstaz909
Kill dark sun gwyndolin? Answered lord_comic
How to you kill skelitons in the catacomes? Answered aukan