Question from darkith

Where is the key for the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes?

I am looking for the key to the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes.

I do not have the master key. I have tried to open the gate from both sides and on both sides it says it is locked.

darkith provided additional details:

Do you know what the name of the key is? I've been through Blighttown pretty extensively already, but i will go back there and look again when I have a chance.

Drakashin answered:

It is in Blighttown, after you beat Quelagg you need to go back into the swamp, hug the left wall until you get to a wooden structure, you'll get poisoned as you're doing this but you'll avoid the big guys with rocks. The wooden structure has a elevator. You take it up and go up ladder after ladder, be sure to watch out for bugs and poison darts, you can take care of the poison darts on one of the ladders. Once you reach the top of the ladders there'll be a chest close by. If you find yourself facing fatties you've gone too far
0 0

Answers

AndaKnight answered:

The key your looking for is in Blighttown. Im not sure of the exact location but try looking for ladders on the wodden platforms, youll find it before to long. Also, I think its later in the level.
0 0

New Londo Ruins ghosts? Answered BananaMonkey7
Can you summon people in New Londo Ruins? Answered Hellomeatballs
How do i release the water in new londo ruins? Open Sonic3260361
How do I get to Andor Londo? Answered dankathor
How do I get to Arno Londo? Open ComradeVladimi