Question from darkith

Where is the key for the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes?

I am looking for the key to the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes.

I do not have the master key. I have tried to open the gate from both sides and on both sides it says it is locked.

Do you know what the name of the key is? I've been through Blighttown pretty extensively already, but i will go back there and look again when I have a chance.

From: Drakashin 3 years ago

It is in Blighttown, after you beat Quelagg you need to go back into the swamp, hug the left wall until you get to a wooden structure, you'll get poisoned as you're doing this but you'll avoid the big guys with rocks. The wooden structure has a elevator. You take it up and go up ladder after ladder, be sure to watch out for bugs and poison darts, you can take care of the poison darts on one of the ladders. Once you reach the top of the ladders there'll be a chest close by. If you find yourself facing fatties you've gone too far

The key your looking for is in Blighttown. Im not sure of the exact location but try looking for ladders on the wodden platforms, youll find it before to long. Also, I think its later in the level.