How do i release the water in new londo ruins?

1. I'm trying to progress thru that area but the water is stopping me from bringing the elevator up how to i get rid of the water?
    Sonic3260361 - 5 years ago

1. Kill the man in red robes on top of the church. He drops a key that will drain the water.
    Fark113 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. As Fark113 stated, though this is but one option and usually linked to joining the Dark Wraith Covenant, since you need to beat the four kings before you aqquired the Lordsvessel. You will get the key from him eventually, once you are supposed to collect the lord souls.
    AIfox - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Ingward is the man in the Red Robes. He is on top of the mausoleum in the New Londo Ruins. Look for a fireplace as this is where the ladder to the roof is. If you have the lordvessel he will give you the key, if you don't then killing him will get you the key. There is a door right next to the elevator and the key opens it. Right behind the door is a turnstile which both drains the water and opens the door in the Valley of the Drakes! Handy!
    Izzydude - 5 years ago 0 0

New Londo Ruins ghosts? Answered BananaMonkey7
Can you summon people in New Londo Ruins? Answered Hellomeatballs
Where is the key for the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes? Answered darkith
How do I get to Arno Londo? Answered ComradeVladimi
How do I get to Andor Londo? Answered dankathor