Question from mbulk11

Where do you go next?

I have rung the first 2 bells so far. If you need help with any part of the game until there, ask me here and I will probably be able to help you.

Bosses i've killed: hydra, gargoyles, stray demon, taurus, capra. i've only rang the gargoyle bell. what do i do now?

Go back to the blacksmith with a bonfire above him. exit the room with the bonfire across the bridge to find the door the big dude opened. but i got stuck after beating the boss. missing something to get through the door. rang both bells + stray demon

Well technically you are supposed to go into Sens Fortress wich is located directly above the first blacksmith next to the Undead Chapel, where you fought the Bellfyre Gargoyles.

Go back to the Undead parish once you are inside the parish exit the parish via the door that is to the right of the altar. Just outside there is a path that leads to a bonfire and a blacksmith below it. opposite the bonfire there is a path that leads to sens fortress, and thats where you go next.

After u ring the bells go to sens fortress big gate near first black smith or catacomes near fire link