Question from Sadomator

I abandoned the Covenant: Way of White. How can i get back to it?

As the title mentioned above.

At the first time i joined Covenant: Way of White and i abandoned Way of White because u want to enter another Covenant.

At some time i think i need Way of White better than another covenant, so im going back to the fat guy at firelink shrine to re-enter the Way of White. When i talked to him, i can't re-enter Way of White, there's no longer any options to purchase miracles or to enter the Covenant: Way of White.

Any ideas? Thx

Answers

donoghu answered:

I'm sorry to say this to you, but you made a huge mistake.

Some NPCs offer a conversion to their covenant only ONCE. Some are affected by your actions and they might refuse to help you. (Each NPC got a "Like you" and a "Hate you" level that you can't see. If you do something they don't like, you got a "Hate you" +1. If the "Hate you" is higher than the "Like you", you will not be able to do anything with this NPC)
0 0

firebolt223 answered:

I don't know if this will work, but try talking to the NPC in the bell tower behind where you fought the gargoyles. He offers an option that I believe is called "Seek Absolution" that is supposed to make NPCs you've angered stop attacking you and remove your name from the book of the guilty. I haven't tried it but it might make the way of the white guy offer the option again, but the Absolution costs 2000 souls per your character's level.
1 0

Wratts answered:

If you rescue Rhea (kill Petrus after he has returned from the Catacombs) you can join the Way of White with her again.

Otherwise you have to play through and start a new game, or start over from scratch.
0 0