Is the armor of the glorious worth it?

1. I have a lot of souls to use and I'm debating between the armor of the glorious or two more soul levels. Is there better armor that is close by or will I get the glorious armors use?

User Info: MassEffect21

MassEffect21 - 5 years ago

1. The only advantage it has is that it is a 'quiet' armour set that still has high poise. So, you won't be detected by enemies as quickly, but you will also have some toughness for when you get hit by attacks that normally stun you.

User Info: ham_sandwich_

ham_sandwich_ (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just bought the full set and no it is not woth it

User Info: Old_one_slayer

Old_one_slayer - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If you based it in its stats, then no its not worth it. not unless if youre a collector and wants to complete all the armor set in the game.

User Info: chocobojam

chocobojam - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It all depends on what your gonna be wearing and how high your endurance stat is. but its basically crap

User Info: noobsterkid

noobsterkid - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I bought it because I guess I wanted to collect it. It's not very good armor, but it has some curse resistance, good for I guess the lower parts of Depth and The Great Hollows. Against those frog basilisk things, curse resistance seems to be more important than protection. Although I over did it and I had the Cursebite Ring and the armor. I think that ring by itself is probably enough, and it's free, but getting to it is a pain because you have to fight ghosts.

User Info: evilquesadilla

evilquesadilla - 4 years ago 0 0