Question from analbrothers

Gravelord servant Lich form?

I'm in the Gravelord covenant, and I'm trying to get Lich form. I'm farming Death Eyes off the frogs in the sewers, and I'm up to around 55 total. A friend of mine got past 80, but he still doesn't have it. Has anyone actually gotten far enough in the covenant to confirm that Lich form is actually in the game and From Soft isn't just trolling us hard? I want to know how many of these god damned things I have to kill.

Never mind. The same friend gave him 100 eyes, and it said he couldn't give anymore and he didn't get anything. There is no lich form. At least, you don't get it from eyes.
My advice to everyone: Give him 10 eyes and leave the covenant. It's pointless.

From: bioskarrd 3 years ago

The guide book doesn't mention any lich form, as it is just a rumor.

The Mask you get from the Darkwraith covenant may be the origin of that myth.

There is no such thing. As mentioned above, the Darkwraith set (along with the fancy Dark hand) you get from Darkstalker Kaathe is what you are referring to.