Question from dankathor

How do I get to Andor Londo?

I realize this is probably a very stupid question, but I've rung both bells and I've been wandering around avoiding going to Sen's Fortress (That place scares me). I've been all the way through de-flooded New Londo (the fog door there leads to nowhere, and I can't go back through it, forcing me to die or homeward bone), killed Ceaseless Discharge (didn't go any further into Demon Ruins) and down to Ash Lake but I cannot figure out how to get to Andor Londo or where it is, any help would be much appreciated.

Ifrit13 answered:

Unfortunately for you, the one place your avoiding is the one way to get to where you wanna go, good luck dude.
0 0

why i cant forge my weapon from +5 to +10? in Andor Londo BlackSmith? Answered millionsunback
How do I get to Arno Londo? Open ComradeVladimi
Anor Londo bonfire? Answered Sal89365
Anor Londo spoilers pls? Answered SlUuUuT
How do I get past (anor londo)? Answered MUYA