Is there a way to warp from a bonfire to another?

1. I wonder if you can warp from bondfires already discovered. Where, Who, how ???

User Info: simzamaze

simzamaze - 5 years ago

1. You have to ring both Bells of Awakening, then finish Sen's Fortress to proceed to Anor Londo. Kill the bosses of Anor Londo and the Princess gives you the Lordvessel. You can't warp to any bonfire, just a set few.

User Info: Shishen_Dude

Shishen_Dude - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe you when you get the lord vessel from princess gwenever, it allows you to do so.

User Info: HardCase25

HardCase25 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Yes, the closest thing to what you are looking for is the Lordvessel you get from Gwynevere in Anor Londo, which allows you to warp from about ten different bonfires.

User Info: Warsilver

Warsilver - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. With the Lordvessel you can warp to most important bonfires, ones near to other areas etc. For some reason you cannot warp into Blighttown, making it even more horrible. I've noticed that almost all bonfires in the DLC can be warped to.

User Info: Shroom_Soul

Shroom_Soul - 2 years ago 0 0