Question from simzamaze

how can I make Unique Weapon?

I killed several bosses that gives you there souls (such as Quelaag and the Iron giant in the Sen Fortress). the description of the item tells that you can gain a lot of souls OR MAKE A UNIQUE ITEM !!! How I do that? the blacksmith won't help me ...

darkith answered:

You do not go back to anor Londo via the crows nest. The crows nest takes you back to the Undead Asylum. To get back to Anor Londo you go to where you killed the Iron Golem and interact with the ring that is in the middle of the platform. Then the demon's will pick you up and fly you there.

He is correct about the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo being able to ascend weapons from boss souls though. You need a normal +10 weapon of certain types for each soul. For instance a +10 curved sword and Quelaag's soul can be turned into Quelaag's Furysword. A +10 katana type weapon and Quelaag's soul can be turned into the Chaos Blade.
3 0

Answers

feng53193 answered:

You have to go back to Anor Londo via the crows nest. Then find the giant blacksmith
.
0 3

DeltaSouls answered:

Darkith is right, here is the a chart that gives you what type of weapon you need

www.segmentnext.com/2011/10/14/dark-souls-soul-locations-and-boss-weapons-guide/
0 0