Question from LtShed

So I killed the first Shop Keeper, how screwed am i?

In the Undead Burg. I bought the orange help stone, but as i was smashing the pots behind him (my zelda reflex kicked in) i hit him with my axe, and he attacked. He died and dropped a Katana i can use, but I've already used a bonfire since then. Am I screwed? Should I restart my character as this is my first playthrough?

fallenangel2100 answered:

Depends if you want the early stages of the game to be as hard as they are then you arent boned but if you want to buy arrows to shoot the red dragons tail to get the drake sword early to make your early game alil easier then you are REALLY screwed you wont be able to buy arrows till further in the game next time you play the game kill the merchant after youve gotten the drake sword OR after you rang the bell of awakening in the church most people reccomend to kill him after ringing the bell
0 0

Answers

Priminoid answered:

Well you not too far into the game, so restarting is an option cause you wont lose much, or you can continue because you've only killed the ncp for that area, he wont resqawn and he's deffinatly dead but it doesn't affect you in any way other than not being able to buy arrows or firebombs.
0 0

Killed two guys? Open LK_MASTER_GAMER
They killed her!?! Now i have an item??? Answered Blink_Drew182
Who killed Rhea? Answered Regent192
Killed pyromancers? Open SoulAssasin92
Accidentally killed Eingyi? Answered tgreenmagician