Where can I repair my dagger?

1. Well, I'm in the area not too far past the Taurus Demon and my dagger is completely broken and really the only weapon im comfortable using. Anyone know how or where I can repair this weapons? Thansk.

User Info: DaBIGCheeze1130

DaBIGCheeze1130 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The closest option is to go back to the merchant by the bonfire before the Taurus Demon and buy the Repairbox from him for 3000 souls. Once you have the Repairbox you can repair your gear at any bonfire. If that is too steep a price for you there are two other options.

You can press forward to the next bonfire that is between Undead Parish, Sen's Fortress, and Darkroot Garden. Blacksmith Andre is there and he can repair your gear, he also sells the Repairbox for 2000 souls so it's a little cheaper. Or you can Backtrack all the way to Firelink Shrine and ride the elevator down to New Londo Ruins. Another blacksmith, Rickart of Vinhiem is down a spiral staircase to the right of where the elevator lets you out.

User Info: darkith

darkith (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The first undead merchant (underneath the two spear skeletons in undead burg) also sells repair powder which will instantly repair your main weapon.

User Info: ham_sandwich_

ham_sandwich_ (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Any Blacksmith merchant can repair items, such as The Giant Blacksmith, etc. You can also buy repair powder for around 2000 souls

User Info: Maximum2620

Maximum2620 - 2 years ago 0 0