Question from darthchewy86

Witch Ring?

I've read you get the witch ring by trading with the bird, but how do I get the pendeant besides as a gift?

darthchewy86 provided additional details:

How do I get the maggot?

Answers

bioskarrd answered:

To get the old witch ring, you trade a sunlight maggot. To get a pendent besides as a gift, Rhea of Thorolund drops one
0 0

sols_light answered:

To get the maggot you need to reach +2 with the Chaos Servant faction meaning you need to donate 30 humanity to Quelaan in her secret room behind an illusory wall in the area under the bell in Quelaag's domain. Then you need to go to the Demon Ruins with the Lordvessel and turn right before the fog gate to the Firesage. follow that path until you reach a wall you can only open with this faction's blessing as a shortcut and kill all the chaos bugs you find, one will have the maggot.

Side note: This will also stop Solaire from going hollow and make him available to help you with Gwyn.
0 0