Question from Dark_souler

Some help with Death eyes?

I joined the Gravelord's covenant and was wondering about the details of using the death eyes. I know i should hide them as the target(s?) can come back to get me, can anyone shed some light on it?

Dark_souler provided additional details:

I have tried setting the death eye, but it had no effect, no message, no souls gathered, no players jumping in to get me, im not sure what im doing wrong, can someone please give me a more detailed explanation? i am kinda lost

Answers

roxas63 answered:

Yeah, the death eyes make a mark in the victim's world. If they find and activate the mark, they basically invade your world (sorta like red eye stone in Demons souls)
0 0

ham_sandwich_ answered:

I've tried the eyes of death in a number of different areas. Never has ANYTHING happened. I think they're broken, or you just have to be really lucky and get good connectivity with whoever is affected by your eye of death.
0 0