Red Dragon not there from the ranged tower?

1. Hey

So I have been reading you want to go up the tower with the black knight on it and then shoot the red dragon in the back from there. When I stand on the bridge it definitely looks like you should be able to shoot him from there but then when I go to the tower the dragon is nowhere to be found...

Any suggestions?

User Info: OniHouse

OniHouse - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I have the exact same problem. From the bridge, under the bridge and anywhere else i can see him he's there but when i go up the tower he's gone. I read somewhere that while climbing the tower you have to be quiet otherwise he'll hear you and fly away, but i have this ring that nulls all sounds i make so it's not that.

User Info: Priminoid

Priminoid - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Rumor has it they patched out this glitch. Can't confirm since he glitched out early on in my game before I even got to that tower.

User Info: Flandezz

Flandezz - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Ok guys, It is confirmed and I did it twice on 2 of my characters. What I did was after killing the Capra Demon, I went to the Fireshrine Bonfire and clicked it. I ran towards the Undead Burg Bonfire but didn't click it, but rather went up the ladder and ignore the stairs to the dragon and just went to the left side and then took the stairs going to the Black Knight. He is there. He showed to me twice. Other time I clicked on the Undead Burg but he wasn't there, so there you go!

User Info: acerpg007

acerpg007 - 5 years ago 0 0