Online Problems?

1. I'm (and I assume other people as well) having trouble playing with friends. I went on Bandai/Namco's website to see what I have to do, and also use the math thingy (HL x 1.1 > CL > HL x 0.9) that they told me to use but it's still a bust. I'm level 57 and me friend is 54, but I cannot see his souls sign anywhere.

Plus, he lives about two blocks from me.

User Info: Hellomeatballs

Hellomeatballs - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The game arbitrarily connects you to a game lobby limited to X random people, so it's highly unlikely that you and your friend will be assigned to the same lobby.

User Info: DuskDweller1978

DuskDweller1978 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. It is very hard to play with friends, but not impossible. Go to a fog gate before a boss that both of you have not beaten, be within 2 levels, make sure you are human, then have your hollow friend put down his sign (or vice versa). It will probably not show up on the human player's screen first time. Wait about 10-15 seconds, put down the sign again. Wait 10-15 seconds, if no show, try again. Keep repeating, and eventually you should find it.

User Info: ham_sandwich_

ham_sandwich_ (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. ...Also, if you are both in the way of white or the sun covenant it will make it easier to find a server match.

User Info: ham_sandwich_