Question from fallenangel2100

Does anyone want the Soul Exploit cheat? HERE IT IS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlrWyuwOwY&feature=related

vid shows how to do it and what you need

fallenangel2100 provided additional details:

im only posting it for those who actually want it im only gunna use it after beating the game or when i get tired of mind numbing farming/grinding did you not notice how the question is directed for people who WANT to know how to use this glitch lol relax darkith im a Vet Demon souls player who went to high levels with the endles grinding methods im not a hardanus who thinks using system glitches to cut down on grinding time is an afront against the gods

the Demon souls one didnt get fixed and even after update 1.03 in DKS it still works im only gunna use it maybe to get my humanity to 99 for the curse resistance and higher drop rate or after beating the game legitamitly a couple times and you may not need to grind to finish but you do need to grind for upgrading your weapons and armors lol

Hey i know glitches like these ruin it for some as i said this is only for those who want to know what it is what ppl do with the knowledge is their problem and as i said id only use this for item drops or after beating the game normally im not a trophy person so i could care less and good on you for gettin to max level legit old one gratz

Answers

darkith answered:

This will ruin the game for you. I don't advise you use it.
1 1

darkith answered:

I didn't say it was an affront to against the gods, I don't think my post had any confrontational connotations so how about YOU calm down.

I was merely stating that gliching can take all the fun out of a game and ruin the experience for anyone that came and read your "question". And I wanted to get it out of the unanswered queue so I can see the questions that really need answered.
1 0

I_eat_chias answered:

I hope they fix it, you don't NEED to grind to finish the game and if you get your stats illegitimately it's kind of pointless. (If you could make a character with all stats at 99 at the beginning of the game, it would be pretty insignificant.)
0 0

Old_one_slayer answered:

Im with u guys on this, glitches ruined demons souls, it also offends me as i got 2 level 712 muself legitly and got the plat, it annoys me that sum people just glitched and got to where i was in a few hours
0 0

SolidSnqke answered:

Even if you get to lvl. 712, this game will still chew you up and spit you out. on the most wanted list of offenders the number one hunter was lvl 51 and had an 800+ attack. i'm maxed on strenth and mine is still just over 500. it has a unique way of leveling that basically tells you that over leveling wont help you win the game.
1 0