What's the point of being able to warp to the abyss?

1. After I defeated the 4 kings, I noticed I was then able to warp back to the abyss after I left....
    Is there even a point to this? Maybe a covenant I missed? Or can you just warp to this wonderful big black box for no reason at all?

User Info: Agrieus

Agrieus - 5 years ago
    whoa, there's a shrine? where? I ran around randomly for a bit and all I found was a whole lot of nothing. And I can't find any other way to get out of there other than warping lol

User Info: Agrieus

Agrieus - 5 years ago

1. If you defeat the Four Kings before you give Kingseeker Frampt the Lordvessel, a different primordial serpent named Darkstalker Kaathe will appear in the Abyss. He will ask you to plung the world into darkness when after you defeat Gwyn, if you say yes to his proposal you will get the option to join the Darkwraith covenant. If you say no, he will leave for the rest of your playthrough.

So that is a covenant bonfire.

User Info: darkith

darkith (Expert) - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I guess the purpose is so that you dont have to go through the lengthy trek to New Londo again to get to the Abyss, it makes getting to the shrine after it easier.

User Info: Priminoid

Priminoid - 5 years ago 0 0