Question from ComradeVladimi

How do I get to Arno Londo?

I've been looking for a way to get to Arno Londo but still can't get there. I know it's been answered from the previous question. But please i want accurate straight forward answer. Any help is much appreciated.

Answers

kinoholic answered:

You get to anor lando by going through sens fortress and beating the iron golem boss there. To unlock sens fortress you must ring both bells.

The first bell is in the undead parish past the gargoyle bosses and the second is past the chaos witch quelaag near blighttown.
1 0

AKingofpenguins answered:

After ringing both bells make your way to Sen's Fortress, the place with the big door that's locked, where there's a Blacksmith and a bonfire just before, make your way through and destroy the Iron Golem after to that there should be a circle on the ground, interact and you're there.
0 0

How do I get to Andor Londo? Answered dankathor
Anor Londo spoilers pls? Answered SlUuUuT
Anor Londo bonfire? Answered Sal89365
How do I get past (anor londo)? Answered MUYA
New Londo Ruins ghosts? Answered BananaMonkey7