Freezing...? Am I the only one?

1. I'm starting to believe the game hates me, just as I get through Sens fortress, it freezes, never when its convenient...anyone else having these isssues?

User Info: Jak119

Jak119 - 5 years ago
    slim PS3, MASSVE FRAMERATE ISSUES ASWELL! not gamebreaking but...almost, wears off instantly when uncrowded. On the plus side, at least autosave works, didnt lose much progress after all, still a nuisence though :/

User Info: Jak119

Jak119 - 5 years ago
    (FATPS3) i get slow frame rates in certain parts of blight town and new londo. as for freezing, after (spoiler) giving the kingseeker that special item he goes to gobble you up and then the game froze. after 45 minutes, i reset. now when i load it's in an all gray room and the game completely freezes after 4-5 seconds. none of the items, like homeward bone, and the darksign work. the worst part is i was over level 600. all those hundreds of hours wasted. now im starting again, vowing not to kill everyone who crosses my path.

User Info: SolidSnqke

SolidSnqke - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Sounds brutal man what system u playing on? fat ps3? slim? i play on a slim ps3 and have fps/freezing issues too

this game has huge issues with fps and freezing. unfortunately the devs used the same engine as demon's souls, but put more stuff and a larger world in, which is dumb as hell

i hear xbox and fat ps3's have the most problems with fps and freezing

User Info: Danaj528

Danaj528 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. No, you're certainly not the only one.

User Info: highwindxix

highwindxix - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Another one here!

My brother says it's because of the firmware
    (Game usually freezes at Darkroot)

It not only freezes but it shuts itself down.

Also when I turn it on , it beeps two times then turn to yellow for a split second then turns to red.

Stupid Firmware, this also happens when I play Deus Ex.

But it doesnt happen when I play older games.

User Info: barkbark_reborn

barkbark_reborn - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah. I'm not sure why. I have not gotten any patches. I know Japan got one last week. But here in the US .. there is none.

User Info: gMemo92

gMemo92 - 5 years ago 0 0