I have nothing to live for but i really need toget some of this WHERE can i find it?

1. ok Humanity I need them but i dont know where or how to get them some time I jus get them randomly sooo what am i doing to get my humanity?

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn - 5 years ago
    Ookk i forgot to add this in hmmm soo im grinding for souls right.....all im doing is running back to the bonfrie and the red dragon spot to get 300 souls whileim doing that i just happen to get a humanity(no i didnt have humanity when i started) soo how did i get this humanity( btw i gettin soomer humanity by doing this but i died twice)

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn - 5 years ago

1. Also, when you are in an area where you have not killed the boss, killing a certain amount of enemies will give you a humanity injection.

User Info: Izzydude

Izzydude - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Humanity is a rare drop from rats, which you can find either in the Depths or by the dragon in Undead Burg.

User Info: firebolt223

firebolt223 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Sometimes the game gives you humanity when you initiate combat with "strong" enemies.

User Info: MastaPokeCheff

MastaPokeCheff - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. There is several ways to get humanity, not all of them simple. From corpses is an obvious one, rats drop them rarely killing an npc (depending on the npc) will drop some but i wouldn't recommend it you just don't know how important they are going to be.

User Info: Hells_Baron

Hells_Baron - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Hands down the easiest way to get humanity is in the Tomb of the Giants in the last area right before the boss where all the casters and baby skeletons reside. If you walk in the water baby skeletons will spawn and keep spawning. They're the ones that drop humanity, if you raise your humanity to 30 and wear the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, this will increase your drop rate to it's highest. I've done this a few times and after a couple hours I'll have 99+ humanity.

User Info: StrifeYamato

StrifeYamato - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. StrifeYamato is correct. The Tomb of Giants baby skeleton pool area is the easiest place to farm humanity. Put on both covetous rings to get extra soul and humanity drops. Be careful though, on my version there is an issue with the humanity falling through the floor if you don't grab it quick enough.

User Info: ham_sandwich_

ham_sandwich_ (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I also like farming Humanity in the Duke's Archives, where all the Picasas are. It's a great place to farm souls AND Humanity. Just equip your silver and gold covetous serpent rings and farm like a farmer would. Every run through is about 12,000 souls, and if you are lucky about 4 or 5 Humanities.

Ham_sandwich - The babies take the humanity with them if you don't grab it quickly when they die. It happens to everyone!

User Info: Cheshirecat9

Cheshirecat9 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. ok s3rd dude had it right sept one undead enemies give u humanity (Rare) when u kill them and it adds to ur counter the moment u kill them

User Info: likeaboss700

likeaboss700 - 4 years ago 0 1
  8. Wear the covetous gold serpent ring and farm them from rats either in the Depths or the Painted World of Aramis depending on your level and where you are in the game.

User Info: kinglongoria

kinglongoria - 3 years ago 0 0
  9. If you have the expansion set the black ghosts in the abyss drop these fairly often and there is a lot of them just remember to range them

User Info: new_at_css

new_at_css - 2 years ago 0 0