Question from DrMera

Killed Eggyi guy, but want to upgrade pyromancy flame+10+, How?

Sooo, After killing the chaos witch, I encountered this guy standing in the way.. I quickly talked to him and answered NO, so he said; I won't let you through. I was like WTF.. you will! so I killed him,

Now it turns out he would upgrade my pyromancy flame from +10 to +15.. is there any other way to do this? Or do I have to start my lvl 50 character over again??

SolidSnqke asked for clarification::

Just asking, for a dummy like me, i've been there twice on two separate game saves and i could never find the one in blight town. i walk around and find a bunch of messages on the ground that say master and stuff, but no one is there. once after killing the final boss of blight town and now once way before i should even be there. do i have to not be hollow to meet her?

tgreenmagician asked for clarification::

First, is there any way to revive Eingyi because I accidentally killed him. Second, I found Quelana in Blighttown but I can't get her to quit attacking me, even after I did the reverse hollowing.

Answers

ShadowBeserker answered:

Quelana can upgrade your pyro flame to +15 and even ascend it, it is hard to describe where she is. She is next to one of the giant stone towers/pillars in blight town swamp, she is located between the giant wooden wheel elevator thing and the entrance to Quelags domain (where the swamp starts turning into webs). Just keep looking out around those stone pillars, she will be sitting down in the gold hemmed robes so she may be hard to see at first.
0 0

xSaingonJorex answered:

What people don't tell you is that you have to already have a pyromancy of 10 for her to show up next to the pillar
0 0

SolidSnqke answered:

Cool, thanks. after you buy all her spells and upgrade your pyromancy flame to ++5, is there any other spells she teaches later in the game or is it okay to kill her.
0 0

ham_sandwich_ answered:

Laurentius, who you free from the butchers in the depths, can upgrade your glove to +15 as well. He appears at firelink shrine after you've freed him. Otherwise, Quelana can do it, and ascend your glove past 15 as well.
0 0

Ravenblitzfang answered:

There is Laurentius, that you can save from a butcher down in the depths, who you will meet that can help you Pyromancy, and well to find Qualana to find her you have to have 10+ pyromancy and talk often with her until she offers to take you as a student. And as for Eggyi...you should have listened to him, it would have been good to.
0 0

Elusive_Z answered:

Laurentius in firelink or quelaana in blighttown both upgrade pyro flames
0 0