Question from DirtyWhyteBoy

How can I get the Grant Weapon???

Okay this one has me pissed, I have the guide and I'm trying to go for the all-weapons trophy, and it says i need the weapon called the grant and that it drops only off an invading npc called leeroy. Here's the dilemma: i killed leeroy and it DIDN'T drop is this not a 100% drop? and if so then how the heck am i supposed to actually get this weapon? if someone has it and is willing to try and find me on dark souls to let me pick up and drop that would be great otherwise, can someone help me get this weapon otherwise??? thank you

DirtyWhyteBoy provided additional details:

I checked his body in nito's lair it only has his armor no weapon...

Answers

Campos2809 answered:

Did you try checking his body? It is located in NIto's Lair
0 0

StrifeYamato answered:

I'm sorry to hear that but you're going to have to do it on your NG+ because the only way to get Grant is to get it dropped from Leeroy. I know because I received Grant and his shield Sanctus when I killed him.
1 0

Darkhacker1811 answered:

There is a bug that prevents Leeroy from dropping the Grant or Sanctus. If this happens, go back to a bonfire, use it, and he should invade again and drop the grant and sanctus. By the way, if he doesn't drop the grant or sanctus, you will not be able to get the paladin armor in Nito's chamber.
0 0

Cheshirecat9 answered:

His physical body (by Gravelord Nito) only holds his armor when you have killed him.

You make him appear if you are human right after leaving the catacombs, by walking the ledge that leads you into the den with the pinwheels and skeleton babies. He will attack you as a red dark spirit and he will drop his coveted Sanctus and the Grant. If you didn't make him appear the before killing Nito, I doubt he will appear again until NG+.

Darkhacker- I just got the Grant and Sanctus about a week ago. The bug may have already been patched.
0 0

MdC08 answered:

In addition to what has been said, it should be pointed out that you should be able to quit and reload the game if Leeroy happens to fall off the cliff and die (leaving the spoils unattainable). While it didn't happen to me, I've heard the quitting and reloading in that case will cause the items to show up nearby.
0 0