How should i upgrade it?

1. I have the Zweihander at +5 but i dont't know what to modify it to next. I want to get the most out of it. Also focusing on a strength build.
    Thanks in advance.

User Info: dragnboy83

dragnboy83 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Upgrade it to 10 and use soul of Sif on it and it becomes a special weapon.

Otherwise look into fire or electricity on it. You wont get much use out of Holy or magic weapons as your not focusing on those stats

User Info: silver_armanis

silver_armanis - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Boss weapons suck other than the moonlight shield which goes great with a chaos zwienhandler+5 it has a base damage of 610 standard no matter what soul level because the bonus is based on humanities and it goes as high as 745 with 15 humanities I have this sword and it's lethal

User Info: MonteCrispo

MonteCrispo (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I would upgrade it to either fire +10 or standard +15. As the +15 Zweihander is the most effective weapon against most enemies, but going through new londo the fire zweihander is the most effective against ghosts. Also the power of +15 zweihander depends on your strength.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Get it to +15. its not as good as the demons great machete but it weighs less. and btw strength 50+ doesnt help you much so if your planning on going to high sl invest in faith or magic to buff your strenght weps, its good for pvp

User Info: SODMGjoshua

SODMGjoshua - 4 years ago 0 0