I need some armor advice?

1. I am a pryo im at the red dragon in the burg. ive been looking over the some of the info on armor and i cant seem to find any that give good coverage for phys and mag def. I'm still wearing the starting set. Can anyone give advice on a good set at this part of the game?

User Info: brokenjera

brokenjera - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The only thing I can think of is the Dragon Crest Shield found in the Valley of the Drakes, but you would need the Master Key to get down there.

User Info: zrexx

zrexx - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Kill solaire lol

but seriously though, just look for the first blacksmith and then upgrade your starting set and be on with the game.

this might sound bad but this is actually a very good way to go through this game till you get heavier armor sets later on

User Info: noobsterkid

noobsterkid - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Some really good armor is in blighttown and you can make a speed run to there before you fight the first boss if you have the master key theres shadow armor set the dingy set and the crimson set just load up on flasks youll probablly die after you get the armor so spend all your souls

User Info: dargonite

dargonite - 4 years ago 0 0