Getting back from catacombs?

1. I got all the way to the yellow mist at the bottom the giants tomb I do not have the lords vessel so can not pass.I have used a bonfire in the tomb I made it back to the last spiked crossing in the catacombs but the crossing has reset it's self so can not cross I can not use home ward bones cos I've used bonfire the other way is there any other way around this ??????

User Info: boyeson

boyeson - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Im not sure where your at but climb all the way to where you get the ember or where the 6 or 7 big skeletons are in the goldbox thing down the ladder, and you will find a path on the left side going up it will lead you back to the catacombs

User Info: Laseric

Laseric - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There's the breakable wall in a certain room where it has a small spiral stair. If the wall breaks, there's an archer shooting you. Go in there. There's a big skele, and a few small skeles. A path on the right hand side will lead you upwards. Search around, and you'll find the way out from there. Don't go down into the big grooves on the floor. You'll just fall and have to find your way up again.

Hope that helps!

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999 - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Help in the catacombs? Answered
Catacombs? Unresolved
Blacksmith in catacombs? Answered
Problem with catacombs? Unresolved
Catacombs blacksmith ? Unresolved