Blade of the Dark Moon?

1. I go to the second bonfire but there is no statue in the room...I put on the ring and nothing happends...what am i doing wrong? I followed the Faq on this site to get it...what am I missing?

User Info: Cuxn

Cuxn - 5 years ago
    ohh...bottom room? I found only 3 bonfires in Anor Londo, first one has the keeper leaning against a wall, the second one was in the castle on the 2nd floor and the 3rd one was just b4 the princess...there is another one if I go one more lvl down on the spinning elevator?

User Info: Cuxn

Cuxn - 5 years ago
    ohh..and I have gotten the lordvessel but have not killed the 4 kings...

User Info: Cuxn

Cuxn - 5 years ago

1. To join the blades of the darkmoon you need to first have the darkmoon senance ring and go to the bottom of the rotating tower, you need to rotate it to the right position and go down the stairs to get to the bonfire. After, equip the darkmoon senance ring and the massive statue in front of the bonfire should disappear shortly after. Then follow the path that leads to a fog gate, to join there is a place where you can kneel and then join the covenant or go into the fog which will cause you to have a boss battle but then gives you a trophy and a weapon buff miracle in a chest. I'm pretty sure its not necessary to kill the four kings.

User Info: imbored1190

imbored1190 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Well you got the Darkmoon Senance Ring from the Catacombs, Your at the bottom room if the spinning tower in Anor Londo and there is no statue ... my guess would be your too far behind in the story ... try obtaining the Lordvessel or beating the Four Kings ... if you've done all this already then i dont know what you could do to make to work out. Hope i helped and good luck.

User Info: Priminoid

Priminoid - 5 years ago 0 0