Question from johnvb

Unknown Status Icon?

I don't understand one of my status icons that's displaying under the stamina bar? It's some grey object w/ a downward facing red arrow in front of it. At first I thought it just meant that my weapon was at risk (because it was) but once I repaired all my equipment it was still there. I believe it showed up around the time I fought the Four Kings in the Abyss... or perhaps fighting the Darkwraith's in New Londo Ruins right before that? I'm not quite sure how I got this unknown status, and I can't figure out how to get right of it. Please help.

Answers

rcvrcv answered:

If your using a crystal weapon they cannot be repaired, they must be replaced.
0 0

Cheshirecat9 answered:

Often, when you are fighting something that can break your weapons, like the acid cloud or Rockworm spit, it will break several items at once. Go back through all the items you had equipped and check to see what broke. If not, JohnVB is right: crystal can't be repaired once broken, only replaced.
0 0

What armor should I equip? Unanswered HardestHag
Can I beat Ornstein & Smough? Unanswered Captain_Smirk
can anyone help me in defeating Seath the Scaleless on NG+?? Unanswered snake79779
Knight Artorias help? Unanswered JAKOB06070-0
Why do I now have 20 estus at every bonfire without kindling? Unanswered Marligames