Unknown Status Icon?

1. I don't understand one of my status icons that's displaying under the stamina bar? It's some grey object w/ a downward facing red arrow in front of it. At first I thought it just meant that my weapon was at risk (because it was) but once I repaired all my equipment it was still there. I believe it showed up around the time I fought the Four Kings in the Abyss... or perhaps fighting the Darkwraith's in New Londo Ruins right before that? I'm not quite sure how I got this unknown status, and I can't figure out how to get right of it. Please help.

User Info: johnvb

johnvb - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If your using a crystal weapon they cannot be repaired, they must be replaced.

User Info: rcvrcv

rcvrcv - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Often, when you are fighting something that can break your weapons, like the acid cloud or Rockworm spit, it will break several items at once. Go back through all the items you had equipped and check to see what broke. If not, JohnVB is right: crystal can't be repaired once broken, only replaced.

User Info: Cheshirecat9

Cheshirecat9 - 5 years ago 0 0