Question from tagamaynila425

Where's Dusk now?

Found her hours after killing the Darkroot Basin Hydra. After talking, she disappeared saying she'll drop her sign somewhere. I read that it's against with the Hydra boss fight but since mine's already long dead how do i get her to appear again? Does this mean she's gone till the next playthrough?

Answers

kiite answered:

After you rescue dusk there will be a summon sign near a rock in front of where the hydra was.
1 0

tikarri answered:

^ What kiite said. My game had an error though, I went to the area that should have had the summon sign (while alive of course) but it was absolutely nowhere. I quit and reloaded the game, and there it was.
1 0

Cheshirecat9 answered:

I recommend killing Dusk, after you have bought all her things. Her armor is pretty fancy.
0 0

Where can I find Crown of Dusk (Entire Dusk Set)? Open Zeffia9
Is Crown of dusk worth it? Answered AwesomeFace2012
What armor should I equip? Unanswered HardestHag
Can I beat Ornstein & Smough? Unanswered Captain_Smirk
can anyone help me in defeating Seath the Scaleless on NG+?? Unanswered snake79779