What is the best strategy (if there's is) after killing Petrus at the begining of the game?

1. Hello guys, I killed Petrus of Thorolund at the beginning of the game (a bit inconsequent) and I'm at level 17 with a knight.. My question is, is it worth to end my game and begin a new one just to learn his miracles? Please, if someone know this, answer. Tks!

User Info: Fredoct

Fredoct - 5 years ago

Answers

1. There is another miracle trainer much later on. However she is that dudes friend so unclear how killing him will affect relations.

User Info: Talos_Deschain

Talos_Deschain - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. After you ring the first bell, a lady and two other knights show up, and because you killed Petrus, they WILL attempt to kill you- you no longer have the chance to learn any of the miracles that Petrus or her had to teach. Google Dark Souls wiki and take a look at the list of miracles to decide for yourself if it's worth starting the game over.

User Info: tikarri

tikarri - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I played as a str build first play through and the only miracle I used was heal in order to heal myself during multiplayer other than that I did fine without faith miracles

User Info: MonteCrispo

MonteCrispo (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0