Question from Nexus89

Curved sword +10?

What do I need and how do I make a Shotel +10? I'm trying to make Quelangs Furysword and I hav a Shotel +10 but once when I upgrade it to +6 It disappears off the menu and I can't upgrade it anymore. Please help

Nexus89 provided additional details:

Just found out you can't reinforce over +5 at the regular blacksmith by the forest. I have to find the giant blacksmith

tikarri answered:

You CAN upgrade over +5 with Andre and only Andre, but first you need to find the appropriate ember that enables him to upgrade over +5. The ember you need is called a Large Ember: it's in a chest in the Depths, in the area you meet the first butcher with two dogs in the upper levels. When you have it, talk to Andre, he'll automatically ask for it. The go to the "Modify equipment" option and select your +5 Shotel and upgrade it to +6. It'll disappear from that menu, just go to Andre's "Reinforce Weapon" option and upgrade all the way to +10. Now you're ready for the Giant Blacksmith to ascend it.
0 0

Answers

SymphonicRain answered:

Try going back to reinforce and not ascend. There are two choices for that. How do people keep getting stuck?
0 0

How do I get a sword? Open branman2445
Sephiroth's Sword? Answered kingkrown24
How do i get Quelaag's sword? Answered Old_one_slayer
Sif's special sword? Answered kingkrown24
Good straight sword? Open demon_edge