Curved sword +10?

1. What do I need and how do I make a Shotel +10? I'm trying to make Quelangs Furysword and I hav a Shotel +10 but once when I upgrade it to +6 It disappears off the menu and I can't upgrade it anymore. Please help

User Info: Nexus89

Nexus89 - 5 years ago
    Just found out you can't reinforce over +5 at the regular blacksmith by the forest. I have to find the giant blacksmith

User Info: Nexus89

Nexus89 - 5 years ago

1. You CAN upgrade over +5 with Andre and only Andre, but first you need to find the appropriate ember that enables him to upgrade over +5. The ember you need is called a Large Ember: it's in a chest in the Depths, in the area you meet the first butcher with two dogs in the upper levels. When you have it, talk to Andre, he'll automatically ask for it. The go to the "Modify equipment" option and select your +5 Shotel and upgrade it to +6. It'll disappear from that menu, just go to Andre's "Reinforce Weapon" option and upgrade all the way to +10. Now you're ready for the Giant Blacksmith to ascend it.

User Info: tikarri

tikarri - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Try going back to reinforce and not ascend. There are two choices for that. How do people keep getting stuck?

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0