Ways to sin?

1. Does anyone know if there is a way to know HOW you sinned?

Here's what I know so far :

I know you can sin by switching covenants without using the "abandon covenant" option from Oswald of Carim (in the bell tower)

You also can sin by attacking/hitting/killing NPCs. (I think some NPCs are hostile by default and in some cases, killing them might give you a sin, correct me if I'm wrong)

You can be indicted by other players after you invaded their world and killed them, if they use the "Indictment" item sold by Oswald of Carim too.

Anything else?

User Info: goujea

goujea - 5 years ago
    I was just wondering if there is a way to know the exact sins you have committed, but I guess not. Thanks anyway!

User Info: goujea

goujea - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Invading other worlds as a black phantom is sinful aswell spirits of vengeance (blue phantoms) are justice keepers who hunt sinners therefore they are not sinners and the npc's that are hostile are hollow so im not sure if u get sin for that

User Info: Dagr123

Dagr123 - 5 years ago 0 0