Question from Serph89

How do I beat WTF with Hydra ?

I fight with hydra , smash all heads but hidra still live and try attack me without heads ........
It funny real but , im knight without bow or cross-bow or spells......
What shud i do .....?

Serph89 provided additional details:

That to me will give for its murder ??????

Answers

millsapx answered:

There is prob still a head left try to loook around for it, it happenedto me for a bit like the head goes a diffrent way each time ... run backwards to see it itll shoot if more than 1 blast comes thats how many heads are left.
0 0

Shadowscruelty answered:

Dont know if u r still having trouble with this. u must have picked up a longbow with the hunter set on your way down from droot garden to droot basin( unless u missed it) which is almost impossible to miss. Just grab some fire arrows from the female merchant in undead parish.i dont think u even need to upgrade the bow since the hydra is really weak to fire. just get your dex to 14 is enough for u to use the bow properly. or is it 16 cant recall but its definitely within that range. fight it like how u usually fight at first and use the bow when its near death or when u cant reach him after all the heads are gone like u said ( never happen to me tho, the "no heads and still kicking" part ). but if ur talking about the hydra in ash lake then i dont have anything to say since i dont think people still having trouble with it when they already reach that point of the game
0 0

Cezovic answered:

Depends which hydra you are taking on the one in the dark root basin is pretty difficult with out a high stability shield (80+) you will need to stick down the right hand side and use the ridge just before the lake to protect yourself before making your way to the tree rightin front of the lake. Once there head for the right hand corner of the lake and the hydra should be close enough to the shore to start thrusting at you once it starts doing this take your strongest sword and start swinging.
The hydra in ash lake is slightly easier if you take it on by the tree two thirds of the way into ash lake as the hydra will be right next to the shore. You will still need to guard as it thrusts its heads at you and as with the Dark root basin hydra use your strongest sword and swing away, Although the final two heads might be hard to hit so you will need to use a bow or sorceries to diminish the rest of the hydras health.
0 0

How do I beat (Hydra)? Open FangKing627
How do I beat hydra? Answered MassEffect21
After you beat the hydra is there anything in the water? Open Spougeonu
How do I beat the Hydra at Ash Lake? Open La_Cosa_Natra
Ash Lake Hydra glitch removed (post patch 1.05)? Answered DiabloRockADT