Best armor pieces?

1. I upgraded my elite knight armor and eagle shield to max, my endurance is 40. I am wondering what are some good armor pieces for me? I prefer not too heavy.

User Info: azn_man-_-

azn_man-_- - 5 years ago

1. With an endurance of 40 combined with the ring of favour and protection you should be able to wield the best armours and shields.
    The best armours in my opinion are Black Iron set +10, Giant set +5, and Havels set
    There are two very good shields on the game as well
    Havels great shield weight 26
    and the Great shield of Artorias (shield ascended using soul of Sif) weight 16

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Elite knight +10 is pretty good and not to heavy, also gives you good poise, my advise is you keep it if youre comfortable with it. Thing is better armors than the one you have tend to raise your weight too much (black knight, havels, smough, black iron). I suggest you to use A combination of ring of favor and protection, havels ring, mask of the father, ring of darkwood grain (the one that lets you do acrobacy), that way you maximize equip burden and can wear practically anything. Currently i have 40 end, ring of favor and darkwood grain,and i can wear black knight helm, ornsteins armor, havels leggings, stamina shield, zweihander, talisman and catalyst; all without movement penalty

User Info: melchaios

melchaios (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0