Question from chocobojam

How do I beat gwyn, lord of cinder?

This definitely the hardest boss i encountered so far, he almost never stop attacking and i usually run out of stamina to block with a shield or to evade? is he the final boss? My other question is about gwendolyn , i heard you need some kind of a ring to find him/her, so where is this ring and what will i do with it?

melchaios answered:

1. yes he is the final boss
2. If shield blocks didn't do the trick for you, using iron flesh is a good choice
3. Yep, you need the darkmoon seance ring and use it in anor londo in the lowest level you can reach via "elevator stairs", you'll find a bonfire and a statue of gwyn, if you're wearing the ring the statue vanishes and the path to gwyndolin unlocks. The ring is located in the catacombs, although I can't remember the exact location, check the wiki
0 0

I cant find Gwyn, lord of cinder, can anyone help? Answered Thehoboe
Can anyone help me beat gwyn please? Open seaththeswaggy
How do I beat Gwyn? Open CyanIbexe
Why must I fight gwyn? Answered Brex2Jra
How do i open the door to gwyn beside the lordvessel? Answered spongebobpilot1