Question from ham_sandwich_

How do I get past undead dragon in painted world?

After you kill the top half of the undead dragon on the bridge in the painted world, the other half of its body is still there further up. Is there a way to get past it? It appears to be moving slightly, and it looks like there is an area behind it. I've tried attacking it with all sorts of things, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

AlabasterFilth answered:

Do the leaping attack (forward + R2) and hit the legs to make them stand up, letting you pass.

I did this in 1.05 so I can confirm it works in that patch.
2 0

Answers

melchaios answered:

The area beyond is actually the end of the stage, you're not supposed to get to there yet, but the path being blocked by the remains of the undead dragon can actually work as a shortcut. There is a glitch in wich if you hit the bottom end of the dragon with the "forward+R2" attack (the jumping attack) the legs will raise and you can now pass, although I don't know if it still works after patch 1.05
1 0

johnmgd answered:

Still works, just did it, fully patched (1.07?). There's lots of loot in this zone though, I dunno about you but I'm gonna clean house!
1 0