Question from CrossBoneX2

Best place for level 100-130 co-op?

Im looking for a place to put my soul sign ( white ) so i can join the sunlight warrior covenant

ALSO

whats a good way to farm souls in NG+?

Answers

BocoCorwin answered:

I had no trouble getting summoned at high levels in The Kiln, Four Kings, Seathe and Nito. I would guess it's just because they're the last bosses in the game. You know you get Sunlight medals if you beat a boss and ANYONE is in the Sunlight Cov right? Also, sunlight maggots drop em fairly often. From Lost Izalith bonfire head down stairs and right through Chaos shortcut. There are about 8 or so there.
0 0

ham_sandwich_ answered:

There's lots of summoning and invasion for lvl 90+ going on in the undead burg (around where the dragon first appears before the bonfire with the kickdown ladder) in NG+. I got invaded about 10 times in a row and was summoned every time I put down my sign before I finally got sick of it and went on to fight the Taurus demon.
You get a lot more souls in NG+. The forest is always a good place to farm souls early in the game.
0 0