Question from Magus59

How do I get through the secret door on the other side of Quelaags Sister?

I just beat Quelaag, and talked to her sister, there is a bonfire right there, and past the bonfire is a wall. There are comments like "Shortcut ahead" and "need humanity."

I tried attacking the wall, what am I supposed to do here?

Answers

Wratts answered:

Those comments are false. The shortcut they're talking about is located next to the Demon Firesage down below in the Demon Ruins, and can only be opened by gaining two ranks in the Chaos Servant covenant (which costs you 30 humanity total after you join that covenant).

However, after you've fought and defeated Kirk all three times, you can return to that wall near Quelaag's sister and you'll find his armor there.
0 0

Cezovic answered:

For this you will need to be a chaos servant level 2. To get this rank you will have to give the daughter of chaos 30 humanities. Alternatively you can equip the old witch ring and this halves the amount of humanities you will have to give.
0 0

neohampster answered:

Yeah that wall is just a wall, nothing special about it...well it never opens anyway, its just a wall and I think it's an intentional troll by the devs knowing people would hear about a secret door thats opened at +2 covenant and just ASSUME its that huge section then get really frustrated when it's not. Its meta-difficulty, that's how hard this game is, they are playing you a fool!
0 0

TF2IsAwesome answered:

There is no hidden passageway. However, if you beat Kirk the Knight Of Thorns three times in 3 different locations, he will appear dead on that wall and you can get his thorn armor.
0 0