Pyromancer and Intelligence?

1. Well, my question is simple. When I started the game (now I'm level 64) I had read that Intelligent is good for Sorcerer's and Pyromancer's alike. Now I have 45 of intelligent and I'm wondering if I made a good choice. Because I bought the catalyser and some Sorcerers spells to investigate the diferences and I notice a big improvement in magic spells but not the same in Pyro spells. Intelligent is good for Pyromancers? (I have my Pyro's flame +7 and I'm thinking to improve it to +15 to ascend it...good idea?) Any help will be great! Thanks!

User Info: MartinWan1979

MartinWan1979 - 4 years ago

1. Intelligence only affects the MELEE damage (R2 or RT) of an Ascended Pyromancers flame. The strength of your Pyromancers's Flame determines the power of the spell.

User Info: 3DJutsu

3DJutsu - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Int has 0 effect on the damage on the pyromancies. It increases the damage of the Pyromancy Flame as a Fist Weapon

User Info: GameOverlord345

GameOverlord345 - 4 years ago 0 0