Intellect and Faith Build?????

1. So I wanted to make a sorcerer since he has more att spots to start with and build him mainly with int and faith, and vit ofcourse but that isn't as important as the first two.
    Is this a good idea cuz I want to be able to use both types of magic and pyromancy is easy all u need to do is put a ton of souls into it.
    So I'd like ur opinions and expertise guys thanks a ton, I'm really not too sure if it'll work out ok.

User Info: itsjustskill1

itsjustskill1 - 4 years ago
    Wow thanks Melchaios that's exactly the answer I need that's what I'm gonna do =).
    Which class should I start out as and how high should my int be? Idk what a decently good soul spell would be considering I haven't use them, I like the lightning miracles for faith tho they're awesome!

User Info: itsjustskill1

itsjustskill1 - 4 years ago

1. As mentioned before, pyromancy doesn't raise to any stat, so faith is out of the question if you only want sorceries and pyro. If on the other hand you meant to use "sorceries/miracles" in a hybrid build; I suggest you raise mainly faith and get the tin darkmoon catalyst, wich raises the power of sorceries at the expense of faith. My recomended stats would be something like: faith 45-50, int as much as you need for the sorceries you want, attun the necesary to have at least 6 slots, rest of stats: whatever you want, just give priority to vit and end. Add an ascended pyromancy flame +5 to the set and you can now use sorceries, miracles and pyro effectively.

User Info: melchaios

melchaios (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Sorceries become stronger with the INT stat
    Miracles become stronger with the FAITH stat
    Pyromancies become stronger by upgrading them with Quelana, eingyi and Laurentius.

If you dont want to use miracles then dont level up Faith

User Info: GameOverlord345

GameOverlord345 - 4 years ago 0 0