Sorcerer equipment?

1. I'm trying to make a sorcerer and wanted to know what would be some good equipmentioned for it. I just started it and I'm just leveling up my intelligemce till i het it to 50?

User Info: mr_g_to_the_z

mr_g_to_the_z - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Darkmoon set

User Info: Heleus

Heleus - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The best intelligence sorcery equipmentis the logan catalyst plus the sorceries which logan sells in the archives. In order to get the logan catalyst you have to purchase all the sorceries he has then defeat Seath then talk to him once more leave the archives again then return to where he was and there should be a chest with travelling armour set and the Logan catalyst.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. @Heleus
    Which equipment are you talking about? I don't believe there is anything called that specifically.

To answer the question I use the gold-hemmed set which you find in the demon ruins. I also use Big Hat Logans hat as my head wear and I use Big Hat Logans catalyst (both of these are acquired by buying all his sorceries at the Fire Link Shrine and the Dukes Archives. Then after you kill Seath in the Crystal Cave Big Hat Logan will be a hollow in the original place you found Seath and you kill him and can get his equipment.) As for spells it really just depends on preference. The list is:

Soul Arrow
    Great Soul Arrow
    Heavy Soul Arrow
    Great Heavy Soul Arrow
    Homing Soulmass
    Homing Crystal Soulmass
    Soul Spear
    Crystal Soul Spear
    Magic Weapon
    Great Magic Weapon
    Crystal Magic Weapon
    Magic Shield
    Strong Magic Shield
    Hidden Weapon
    Hidden Body
    Cast Light
    Hush
    Aural Decoy
    Repair
    Fall Control
    Chameleon
    Dispel Curse
    Remedy
    White Dragon Breath

User Info: falconization

falconization - 4 years ago 0 0