Question from mr_g_to_the_z

Sorcerer equipment?

I'm trying to make a sorcerer and wanted to know what would be some good equipmentioned for it. I just started it and I'm just leveling up my intelligemce till i het it to 50?

Answers

Heleus answered:

Darkmoon set
0 0

Cezovic answered:

The best intelligence sorcery equipmentis the logan catalyst plus the sorceries which logan sells in the archives. In order to get the logan catalyst you have to purchase all the sorceries he has then defeat Seath then talk to him once more leave the archives again then return to where he was and there should be a chest with travelling armour set and the Logan catalyst.
0 0

falconization answered:

@Heleus
Which equipment are you talking about? I don't believe there is anything called that specifically.

To answer the question I use the gold-hemmed set which you find in the demon ruins. I also use Big Hat Logans hat as my head wear and I use Big Hat Logans catalyst (both of these are acquired by buying all his sorceries at the Fire Link Shrine and the Dukes Archives. Then after you kill Seath in the Crystal Cave Big Hat Logan will be a hollow in the original place you found Seath and you kill him and can get his equipment.) As for spells it really just depends on preference. The list is:

Soul Arrow
Great Soul Arrow
Heavy Soul Arrow
Great Heavy Soul Arrow
Homing Soulmass
Homing Crystal Soulmass
Soul Spear
Crystal Soul Spear
Magic Weapon
Great Magic Weapon
Crystal Magic Weapon
Magic Shield
Strong Magic Shield
Hidden Weapon
Hidden Body
Cast Light
Hush
Aural Decoy
Repair
Fall Control
Chameleon
Dispel Curse
Remedy
White Dragon Breath
0 0