Question from _Cat_Bert_

Should i buy this game?

I want to give this game a go but the only thing thats holding me back is that i heard that its practically impossible. dont get me wrong, i love a good challenge but i dont want to get so pissed off at it that its potenial throwing-out-the-window material.
so whats the positive/negative parts to this game?

Answers

hellfire6989 answered:

Rent it... if you like it buy it... if you toss it out the window due to anger... you have to buy it.
1 0

inf3rn0_munkee answered:

It's an awesome game. It gets a lot of people saying it's super difficult but if you enjoy a challenge and some trial and error gameplay then it's definitely for you. I agree with what hellfire said about renting it first though. Some people really don't enjoy getting their asses kicked over and over until they learn not to just run into a fight.
0 0

Mn9130 answered:

This game is difficult, but that's what makes it so good.
In most rpgs, if you build your character right (example, 2 handed--heavy armor in skyrim) then you can just run around bashing everything without taking any damage.
Dark Souls makes you think before doing something, or else you pay consequences.

Yes, I would say it's definitely worth buying. Best game I've ever played, that's for sure.
0 0

New Game Plus? Answered Laseric
New game + ? Open saeed3060
How do you die in the game? Answered kommerbbb2
What is humanity and why do you need or want it in this game? Answered Thanos_Galactus
Before I begin New Game + ? Answered LogosNakiWorld