How long does it take to accumalate 11,000,000 souls?

1. According to the official guide the last couple of levels are 11,000,000 souls each and I am curious before I get to that point how long would it take to get them in terms of plays throught the game.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 4 years ago
    Well I am on my 19th run through and level 315.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 4 years ago
    I also have the symbol of averice and the silver covetous serpent ring.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic - 4 years ago

Answers

1. A really long time. I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and level 207. Each new game + you will get more souls from each enemy. It really depends on how good you are at dark souls as well and how easily you can beat bosses. At this point I'm at 50 hours.

User Info: falconization

falconization - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I found getting 11m souls fairly easy.
    Because I build int so I could one hit people with dark magics.
    I would just sit in dark root waitng for people to invade then insta kill them.
    So It really depends on how good/effective you are against people. Pvp is by far the best soul making method, If you wish to do pvp I suggest that you invade with cat covenant ring so your high level won't make it so you couldn't invade anyone.

User Info: Stan_badman

Stan_badman - 3 years ago 0 0