Where can I find the item used to write (online)?

1. I think I missed the first merchant, will I be able to buy the item? I think the item is called Orange Soapstone

User Info: LK_MASTER_GAMER

LK_MASTER_GAMER - 4 years ago
    I am far from the first bonfire and I dont want to face all enemies again so, is there any other merchant who sells it?

User Info: LK_MASTER_GAMER

LK_MASTER_GAMER - 4 years ago

Answers

1. you're right it is the Orange Soapstone, it is sold by the undead merchant in the undead burg for 100 souls (to find him from the first bonfire in the undead burg, walk down the stairs and take a left towards the two skeletons and walk down those stairs surrounded by crates, and hes out the door straight ahead)

Or if you really are that cheap, murder him and take it for free (along with the Residence key).

User Info: FolkPunx

FolkPunx - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I don't think any other merchant sells the item, but you can always go back to get it the next time you end up at Firelink Shrine since it isn't much of a trek from there. Just make sure to buy it if you plan on playing in NG+; from what I hear, if you don't get it in the first game, it won't be available to buy in NG+ or beyond.

User Info: MdC08

MdC08 - 4 years ago 0 0