Question from LK_MASTER_GAMER

Killed two guys?

I got angry when i got killed by a boss for a 1000 times and the I just killed the two guys in Firelink Shrine (a random dude and a covent...or whatever it is called) Will that hunt me down and ruin my game? (sorry if I wrote anything wrong)

tgreenmagician asked for clarification::

Seriously? And it doesn't change anything if you invade another player's world?

LK_MASTER_GAMER provided additional details:

after some time, I had invaded another world, and done some other things, I came back to Firelink Shrine and there was two guys and a woman that attacked me....but I killed them too....

Answers

GameOverlord345 answered:

No it won't hunt you down, but later on you may realize you need the people you killed for items/ spells and such. But of course, due to the brutal nature of Dark Souls, you won't be able to restore them :(
0 0

Brex2Jray123 answered:

Just Restart because there is no woy at all to restore them unles you just restart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0

Killed pyromancers? Open SoulAssasin92
They killed her!?! Now i have an item??? Answered Blink_Drew182
Who killed Rhea? Answered Regent192
Logan killed in Sen's Fortress? Open vagabond0
Accidentally killed Eingyi? Answered tgreenmagician