Killed two guys?

1. I got angry when i got killed by a boss for a 1000 times and the I just killed the two guys in Firelink Shrine (a random dude and a covent...or whatever it is called) Will that hunt me down and ruin my game? (sorry if I wrote anything wrong)

User Info: LK_MASTER_GAMER

LK_MASTER_GAMER - 4 years ago
    Seriously? And it doesn't change anything if you invade another player's world?

User Info: tgreenmagician

tgreenmagician - 4 years ago
    after some time, I had invaded another world, and done some other things, I came back to Firelink Shrine and there was two guys and a woman that attacked me....but I killed them too....

User Info: LK_MASTER_GAMER

LK_MASTER_GAMER - 4 years ago

Answers

1. No it won't hunt you down, but later on you may realize you need the people you killed for items/ spells and such. But of course, due to the brutal nature of Dark Souls, you won't be able to restore them :(

User Info: GameOverlord345

GameOverlord345 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Just Restart because there is no woy at all to restore them unles you just restart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Brex2Jray123

Brex2Jray123 - 4 years ago 0 0