Accidentally killed Eingyi?

1. So let's say I end up accidentally killing a key character in the Demon Ruins that I need to unlock all the pyromancy spells.
    Would that character be alive if I invade another player's world, and would I be able to talk to him, and buy the pyromancies from him?

User Info: tgreenmagician

tgreenmagician - 4 years ago

1. 1) You can't invade in Quelaags Domain
    2) Yes, if the host did not kill him, he would be alive
    3) But you would see him as a ghost
    4) So you would not be able to talk to him
    5) LOL you killed Eingyi

User Info: GameOverlord345

GameOverlord345 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Sorry, you can start over or go to NG+ -- there is no way for you to get those pyromancies this game. :-(

User Info: qirien

qirien - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't worry about Eingyi. He's not really that important. He sells stuff that you can buy from other ppl.

User Info: Vidius101

Vidius101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I'm sorry for your loss, i made the same mistake on my first playthrough, thinking he was an enemy. However, do not fret, his pyromancies seriously suck, and if you are going for the trophy, just grab every other pyromancy and NG+, beating quelaag in NG+ is fairly easy, even if you don't want to do a whole ng+ playthrough, hope this helped. And good luck in your dark souls ventures

User Info: rockn75

rockn75 - 4 years ago 0 0