Which should I go with?

1. So far I have 2 characters, a hybrid between everything with the True Greatsword of Astoria whose Soul Level I maxed out. And a hybrid Miracle/Spearsman I made for fun with the Ornstein Set and the Dragonslayer Spear (since it has a B scaling in Faith) which I use for playing with my friends who aren't maxed out.

Now as I was reading through the Wiki, I saw that the Moonlight Greatsword has a S scaling in Intelligence. This blew my mind wide open. So I want to make a INT character next.

My options are quite clear for an INT character. Either Sorcery, or Pyromancy. And I know Pyros don't need INT, but their damage is amazing, and Sorcery does more damage with more INT.

So how should I go about it? Go sorcery? Or pyro? Or just go between the two? (A hybrid sounds glamorous, but would be very taxing on my Souls).

User Info: sasukehaseo

sasukehaseo - 4 years ago
    I don't want to stick with my maxed out character, being at the top is very lonely, there's no one to play with at SL 710. I want to make a character specific for multiplayer purposes. My Ornstein character is just for fun with my lower leveled friends. But I want some PVP fun too.

User Info: sasukehaseo

sasukehaseo - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It's a matter of preference. Do you like the slower, wider range attacks Pyro offers, or the quicker, longer range attacks that sorcery offers?

I'd personally go with sorcery, because it already scales with INT I'd raise for the MLGS.

User Info: Lcoz

Lcoz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. If I were you I would stick with your all round hybrid and try to remove seath's tail, but if you want to create a new character with intelligence I would chose the wanderer as it has the best all round stats taking intelligence into consideration.

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0