Question from delivures

Strategies and tips for defeating the Four Kings?

I have just been having an absolutely ridiculous amount of trouble fighting the Four Kings, so I need some tips?
I'm level 107,
Warrior of Sunlight +1
melee fighter.
Is it better to have a fast striking weapon? I switch back and forth between a Lightning Greatsword+5 and a Gravelord Sword+4.
I feel as though I shouldn't have this much trouble at level 107 ._.

Answers

ElderScrollKid answered:

Iron flesh helps alot
0 0

haarlem1982 answered:

What Elderscrollkid said, and also Havel's armor reduces staggering
0 0

haarlem1982 answered:

Oh, and also forget about blocking, try to kill one before the next shows up, get your weapon in 2 hands and just go berserk
0 0

imbored1190 answered:

Use havel armor, 2 hand your weapon and attack. If you are still having trouble, get the crystal ring shield, its made from using the moonlight butterfly soul on a +10 shield. Equip your lightning greatsword 1 handed and the crystal shield on the left hand and use its L2 attack, the damage will be insane. It works well even in new game+. Bring plenty of estus flasks also.
0 0

Cezovic answered:

Beat the moonlight butterfly with the assistance of beatrice (phantom) the she will be available to be summoned to help against the four kings. As for the fight it is best to have a decently tuned great or ultra great weapon and have a spell or miracle that augments the blade. Also as the four kings are magic based it is worth picking up the miracle great magic barrier from ash lake (via blighttown swamps and the Hollow).
0 0

Anyone who can help me defeating 4 Kings ? Open Monsterludwig
Help with Four Kings? Open FF_Dodger
Can someone help me with the Four Kings? Open Sirbobeth
About the Four Kings? Answered soulseeker09
How do I beat the four kings? Answered MUYA