Strategies and tips for defeating the Four Kings?

1. I have just been having an absolutely ridiculous amount of trouble fighting the Four Kings, so I need some tips?
    I'm level 107,
    Warrior of Sunlight +1
    melee fighter.
    Is it better to have a fast striking weapon? I switch back and forth between a Lightning Greatsword+5 and a Gravelord Sword+4.
    I feel as though I shouldn't have this much trouble at level 107 ._.

User Info: delivures

delivures - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Iron flesh helps alot

User Info: ElderScrollKid

ElderScrollKid - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. What Elderscrollkid said, and also Havel's armor reduces staggering

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh, and also forget about blocking, try to kill one before the next shows up, get your weapon in 2 hands and just go berserk

User Info: haarlem1982

4. Use havel armor, 2 hand your weapon and attack. If you are still having trouble, get the crystal ring shield, its made from using the moonlight butterfly soul on a +10 shield. Equip your lightning greatsword 1 handed and the crystal shield on the left hand and use its L2 attack, the damage will be insane. It works well even in new game+. Bring plenty of estus flasks also.

User Info: imbored1190

imbored1190 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Beat the moonlight butterfly with the assistance of beatrice (phantom) the she will be available to be summoned to help against the four kings. As for the fight it is best to have a decently tuned great or ultra great weapon and have a spell or miracle that augments the blade. Also as the four kings are magic based it is worth picking up the miracle great magic barrier from ash lake (via blighttown swamps and the Hollow).

User Info: Cezovic

Cezovic (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. I'm lvl 326 max health.94 strength . 50 fth. Int 50. I'm using black knight halberd +4 . havels shield+2. And olacile catalyst. With Crystal homeing soul mass. Normal soul mass. Soul spear. Crystal soul spears 8 total. With havels set . any tips. Iv beat all other bosses

User Info: solsearcher

solsearcher - 6 months ago 0 0