What style of PvP will keep me at same level as opponent?

1. Hello,

I'm looking to start PvP, but want to PvP with "like" level people. Which Covenant / style of PvP would best suit this?
    I don't want to fight someone 20+ levels higher or lower than me, and I've been reading that you can fight someone who are hundreds of levels higher.

User Info: foujin

foujin - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Dark Wraith covenant, Forest Covenant, Grave lord covenant, and Dark moon Covenant are the 4 covenants that give you items to let you invade other players for pvp. Usually when you invade or are invaded the other players level is close to yours, they just might have way better gear because it is possible to clear the game at very low levels so it may seem like they are at a higher level. Personally i choose the Dark Wraith covenant for my pvp. The forest covenant is also good pvp if you like battle royales in the forest lol

User Info: SolidSaiyan

SolidSaiyan - 4 years ago 0 0